Our beard oils filled to the brim with some of the highest quality ingredients available throughout the world– there is one ingredient that stands out above the crowd. One that takes the incredible healing and nourishing power of this already impressive beard oil and kicks it up a few levels: Black Seed Oil~has been used as a natural remedy for centuries to naturally restore hair growth in thinning areas thanks to its high concentration of thymoquinone.
- Nourishes beard/hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
- Eliminates itchy beard/scalp
- Doesn’t clog pores and work wonders on your underneath skin
- Keeps beard/hair smelling fresh and clean
- Stimulate growth of thicker and stronger beard/hair
Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Golden Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed oil, Nigella Sativa (Organic Black Seed) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Organic Argan) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Essential & FRagrance Oils.
All of our beard oils are Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free. Our products may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals. If you have allergies, consult with your physician before testing on yourself or on your friend.
- Apply to damp or dry beard/hair
- Using the dropper, apply a few drops onto your palm or apply directly to beard/hair
- Massage into beard/hair and the skin/scalp underneath
- Comb or brush through for even coverage
- Use daily
- Enjoy the heavenly scent
Bahawat Company is a modern grooming company rooted in the traditions of the past , created out of a desire to create highly luxurious and deeply masculine grooming products that stand out because of the way they’re made and the way they make you feel. We take pride in the attention to detail that goes into our formulations and product. The result is luxury without elitism and products that speak for themselves.
Sign up for exclusive offers and stay up to date with all things Bahawat. We've got great stuff to share. We promise.